Daily Log 7/19/09
July 19, 2009 § Leave a comment
Well my friends, after 7 days of rest I am SO glad to be back. I feel better already.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – Workout 1
1. syntrax nectar protein drink followed by green drink, organic coffee w/ organic 1% milk
2. chobani plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of local honey
3. fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil (caprese salad) w/EVOO and balsamic vinegar, green grapes
4. raw smoothie – frozen banana, water, raw cacao nibs, hemp powder, flax meal, raw almonds, pitted dates.
5. Sushi – seaweed salad, 1 order salmon sashimi, Toms River roll (spicy tuna avocado inside and salmon on top)
6. snack pack cottage cheese, blueberries, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout 1 – track sprints – max effort on the straights and walking the curves of the track for 8 intervals. Then 5 burpee push ups at the football field goal line, run to the other goal line and repeat. I did this 6 times or 30 burpee pushups total. Then it was time for the stairs. Oh YEAH! 8 rounds done in groups of 2, with about 20 second rests between. Walking and some stretching afterwards. My watch needs a battery so I believe this was about 35 mins.
Workout 2 – Kettlebell swing and naked (without weight) TGUs. 100 swings done with a 12 kg kettlebell in groups of 15 (last group was 10) with 30 second rests in between. I had my husband’s watch and this took 6:20. TGU practice, 5 per side. Total workout was 14:58 and I was sweating.
Tomorrow, 5:45 am spin class. 🙂