Daily Log 7/20/09
July 20, 2009 § 2 Comments
It’s been a rough couple of days with my daughter cutting her top two teeth. Cranky during the day, barely sleeping at night. I am a person that doesn’t function well without enough sleep. I’m getting to bed early tonight for sure.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout – spin class
1. syntrax nectar protein drink followed bya green drink, organic coffee w/organic 1% milk
2. 1 cup kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving Mrs. May’s nut berry crunch
3. 3 oz fresh mozzarella cheese w/sliced tomato and fresh basil (caprese salad), cantaloupe
4. sugar snap peas, red bell pepper w/3tablespoons hummus
5. shrimp kabobs, baby romaine salad w/cucumber, grape tomato, beets, asian sesame dressing
6. chobani plain greek yogurt w/blueberries and raw walnuts, handful of ranier cherries (can’t wait to try these!)
Tomorrow morning I’ll be lifting. My first day of Phase 2 of New Rules of Lifting for Women.