Daily Log 7/27/09
July 27, 2009 § Leave a comment
Monday again. There was a substitute teacher for spin today and she kicked butt. I took her class once before and she is tough. Lots of climbing and sprints. It was great!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout – 45 min spin class
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic 1% milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of Mrs Mays nut and berry crunch
3. chicken breast, roasted veggies, fresh basil in an ezekial wrap, watermelon
4. sugar snap peas w/3 tablespoons hummus
5. 3 oz salmon, roasted asparagus, 1/4 c brown rice, watermelon
6. cottage cheese snack pack w/blueberries and cherries, nut and seed crunch bar
Tomorrow is lifting.