Daily Log 7/28/09
July 28, 2009 § Leave a comment
I was tired this morning but managed to get the workout in. I had a rough day. I think my daughter is cutting more teeth or has a cold. She has a runny nose and is so cranky. Ugh! Also, I feel like I have a little sore throat. I’d better go to sleep early tonight.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. syntrax nectar protein drink and brown rice cake. after shower, green drink, organic coffee w/organic 1% milk
2. vanilla greek yogurt w/blueberries, raw walnuts
3. 3 oz chicken breast, 1/4 c brown rice, roasted asparagus, a pear
4. watermelon, serving of Mrs. Mays nut and berry crunch
5. 3 oz ground chicken w/organic taco seasoning, sprinkle of cheese, homemade guacamole, and salsa over a sprouted corn tortilla
6. cherries, nut and seed crunch bar
New Rules of Lifting for Women Phase 2, workout A
5 mins bike
front squat push press 2×10
alternating – step ups and db one point row 2×10
alternating – static lunge w/rear foot elevated and push ups 2×10
alternating – 45 degree planks for 60 seconds and cable horizontal wood chop 2×10
5 mins bike and stretching. Total workout time 35:46 so under 50 minutes total.
Tomorrow morning I am going to sleep in if the kids let me and I will do kettlebell practice in the evening. Hoping to shake off this sore throat.