Daily Log 7/29/09
July 29, 2009 § Leave a comment
I went to bed early last night and got up a little later this morning and still had a bit of a sore throat. As of now though, it seems much better.
Here’s my day:
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic 1% milk
2 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving Mrs. Mays nut berry crunch
3. 2 oz fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, roasted veggies in an ezekial wrap, side of beets, watermelon
4. sugar snap peas, 3 tablespoons hummus
5. 3 oz ground chicken, cheese, homemade guacamole, salsa over a sprouted corn tortilla
6. 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, blueberries and cherries, nut and seed crunch bar
Kettlebell swing and turkish get up practice. 145 swings with a 12kg kettlebell in sets of 15 (last set 10) with 30 seconds rest between sets. About 7 TGUs (without weight) on each side. Total time was 19 mins.
Tomorrow morning I get to run in my new Nike Frees! Can’t wait!