Daily Log 7/30/09
July 30, 2009 § 1 Comment
I’m still fighting this cold or sinus infection so I wasn’t feeling so hot this morning but I was SO excited to run in my new Nike Frees go I made myself get up! Here’s my review in case you missed it.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – Workout – 1 min sprint intervals to 10.5 mph/2 min recovery for 17 mins. 2×15 prone jackknife just because I kind of miss them from Phase 1 of NROL4W! 🙂
1. immediately following workout – syntrax nectar protein drink. after shower – green drink, green tea
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, Mrs. Mays nut and berry crunch
3. mexican bowl – leftover ground chicken taco meat, 1/4 c brown rice, homemade guacamole and salsa. watermelon
4. sugar snap peas w/3 tablespoons hummus, handful Mrs Mays nut and berry crunch
5. green thai curry w/shrimp, green beans, bamboo shoots over 1/4 c brown rice
6. 1/2 c 2% cottage cheese w/blueberries and cherries, nut and seed crunch bar
Tomorrow is lifting. I am hoping whatever this bug is will pass quickly.