Daily Log 8/4/09
August 4, 2009 § 1 Comment
Postponed my morning workout to the evening and slept an extra hour this morning. It was nice. My only complaint is that it’s hard to fit it in later in the day in my house. Dinner, bath, and bedtime routines. I did fit it in though.
Here’s my day:
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk (I really need to get back to my green tea!)
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of Mrs Mays nut and berry crunch
3. caprese salad, fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil, EVOO and balsamic, roasted zucchini and red onion on the side, cherries
4. watermelon, Mrs. Mays nut bar, veggies fries
5. 3/4 cup Indian curry spiced kidney beans over 1/4 c quinoa
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey
I tried a new spice blend from Arora Creations tonight. It was Rajmah (not your average curry) and it was delicious. In case you missed the review of the spices for a chickpea dish I did, check it out here. Here’s a picture of the pot full of yum.
New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 2, workout A
front squat push press – 45, 50
alternating – step up 15, 15 and db one point row 15, 15
alternating – static lunge rear foot elevated 15, 20 and push ups
alternating – plank 60 second hold and cable horizontal wood chop 30, 30
Total for the weight portion 33:35, with 5 min bike warm up and 5 min bike cool down and stretching 45 mins.
Tomorrow morning I will sleep in again (I hope) and kettlebell practice in the evening.