Daily Log 8/6/09
August 6, 2009 § 1 Comment
I think I’ve come to the realization that I’m addicted to Twitter. With the site being down today, I was really missing my daily dose of positive energy! I hope my Twitter family had a great day!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. immediately following – syntrax nectar. after shower – green drink, green tea
2. strawberry greek yogurt with a handful of raw walnuts
3. 3/4 cup Indian curry spiced kidney beans, 1/4 cup quinoa, cherries
4. handful popcorn, raw broccoli, red bell pepper w/3 tablespoons garlic hummus, green tea
5. 5 oz shimp cocktail with my cocktail sauce (organic ketchup, lots of horseradish and squeeze of lemon), spinach salad w/beets, feta cheese, EVOO, balsamic vinegar
6. 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey
Since it’s still so humid here and the grass pollen is ridiculously high I had to do these at the gym. I’d much rather be outside at the track. 15 mins treadmill intervals 1 min w/2 minute recovery from 9 – 10.7 mph. The 10.7 was only 30 seconds though. Total time on the treadmill about 30 mins. Then I did three 25 lb assisted chin ups. Not bad.
Tomorrow is weights!