Daily Log 8/9/09
August 9, 2009 § Leave a comment
This has been a very busy weekend. Yesterday we went to the mother of all kiddie birthday parties. It was carnival themed with a HUGE waterslide, tons of activities for the kids, an italian ice man! Both my kids thoroughly enjoyed it. I had some controlled cheating at the party. Nothing over the top. We ordered sushi last night for dinner which is the usual.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout – treadmill 45 second sprint intervals, 1 min 15 second recovery (from 9.0 to 10.5 mph) for 15 mins. Total time on treadmill 25 mins. 4 chin ups w/25 lbs of assistance.
1. immediately following – syntrax nectar protein drink. after shower – green drink, organic coffee w/organic 1% milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop miracle reds, serving of Mrs. Mays nut berry crunch
3. 2 egg white, 1 egg omelet w/ roasted veggies, feta cheese, sesame crunch bar
4. red bell pepper and a few Mary’s Gone Crackers caraway gluten free crackers w/3 tablespoons hummus
5. 3 oz spicy taco ground chicken, 1/4 c quinoa, homemade guacamole, salsa, some shredded cheese
6. 1/2 cup 2%cottage cheese, blueberries, nut and seed crunch
I am moving the workout schedule around a bit for the upcoming week. The main thing is I have to get up every morning to get my workout in and it will work out fine. I am having my daughter’s first birthday party this coming Saturday so that means lots on the to do list this week. I like to cook all my own food if I can because I enjoy it. It’s just going to be a nice small bbq and pool party! Just my style. 🙂
Tomorrow morning is spin class and my sister is visiting for a long weekend so she’s going to join me!