Daily Log 8/11/09
August 11, 2009 § Leave a comment
I got a great night’s rest last night to make up for the horrible night’s rest on Sunday night. I am busy with prep for the birthday party. Right now the weather for Saturday is 86 degrees. Perfect for a pool party!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. immediately following – syntrax nectar protein drink, brown rice cake. after shower – green drink, green tea
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, Mrs Mays nut berry crunch
3. 3 oz spicy taco ground chicken w/shredded cheese and salsa on 2 small sprouted corn tortillas
4. raw organic broccoli and Mary’s Gone Crackers w/3 tablespoons hummus
5. caprese salad – mozz cheese, a yummy Jersey tomato, and fresh basil, EVOO, balsamic,
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of local honey, nut and seed crunch bar
I’m running a little low on food in the house to make room for the all the food I’m cooking in the coming days.
Workout – New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 2, Workout A
front squat push press – 45, 50
alternating – step up 15, 20 and db one point row 15, 15
alternating – static lunge rear foot elevated 15, 20 and push up
alternating – plank 60 second hold and cable horizontal woodchop 35, 35
Total time for weight portion 34:35. 5 minute bike warm up, few mins bike cool down and stretching about 43 minutes total.
I had to move to the workouts around this week because of the party prep. Tomorrow morning I’ll be running because tomorrow night I’m getting my hair done. 🙂