Daily Log 8/12/09
August 12, 2009 § Leave a comment
This morning I was definitely tired but I got up to do the run knowing that I HAD to otherwise I would never fit it in. 5 chin ups with 25lbs of assistance.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout – 1 min treadmill sprint intervals/2 min recovery for 15 mins 8.5 – 10.5 mph. Total time on the treadmill 23 mins.
1. immediately following workout – syntrax nectar protein drink. after shower – green drink. organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir, serving of Mrs. May’s nut and berry crunch
3. fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil w/evoo and balsamic, serving of Mrs May’s
4. raw organic broccoli and green bell pepper w/hummus
5. 2 1/2 ounces taco ground chicken over sprouted corn tortilla w/salsa and shredded cheese
6. plain greek yogurt w/blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
My refrigerator is pretty cleared out so tomorrow I’m going to start the cooking. Baked beans, dill potato salad, carrot salad, and roasted veggie pasta salad. I’m going to do as much as I can and finish the rest on Friday. Also gonna squeeze in a kettlebell workout probably in the afternoon or evening.