Daily Log 8/13/09
August 13, 2009 § Leave a comment
My daughter hasn’t been sleeping great. Probably more of those teeth coming in. I started today by getting up at 8 am which is when she got up. I must have needed the rest also. This was probably one of the busiest days in recent memory so unfortunately there was no workout today.
Here’s my day:
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink (no time for even coffee or tea!)
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, Mrs Mays nut berry crunch
3. 1 egg, 1 egg white, shredded cheese, 1 slice of nitrate free organic bacon
4. Mrs Mays nut berry crunch
5. sushi – 1 order each of salmon sashimi, spicy tuna roll, shrimp tempura roll
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, a few raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
I spent the afternoon cooking. Roasted veggie pasta salad, dill potato salad, carrot slaw, and baked beans. I put the baked beans together which is why I had a piece of bacon with my eggs for lunch today. Saturday morning I’ll just put them in the slow cooker first thing and let them cook!
Tomorrow morning I will be lifting. Then it’s cleaning, last minute errands, and a pedicure. I’ve got to treat myself nice! 🙂