Daily Log 8/17/09
August 17, 2009 § Leave a comment
This morning was a tough one. I managed to get up and get to spin class only to find a sub spin instructer there and he was just not good. Music was ALL reggae. I like reggae but the whole class? He didn’t start the class on time instead asking me if anyone else was going to show up. How about being considerate to me? I was there on time. He found any excuse to fiddle with his iPod and his form on position 3 (off the saddle and leaning over the handlebars) was poor at best. There is nothing I dislike more than feeling like I’ve wasted my time.
Anyway, moving on. I have quite a bit of leftover food so I will be eating at least some if it so I don’t feel terrible throwing out so much.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout 1 – spin class
1. immediately following – syntrax nectar protein drink. after shower – green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, Mrs. Mays nut berry crunch
3. 2 oz grilled chicken, baked beans, scalloped potatoes, watermelon, canteloupe, grape fruit salad
4. Mrs Mays nut berry crunch, veggie fries
5. 3 oz grilled shrimp w/pico de gallo salsa (made by a friend), carrot slaw
Workout 2 – 200 kettlebell swings w/a 12kg in sets of 20 with 30 seconds rest in 10:34. Then 5 minutes TGUs without weights.
6. plain greek yogurt w/blueberries, nut and seed crunch bar
Tomorrow morning is my first day of Phase 3 of New Rules of Lifting for Women. Looking forward to a new kind of torture! 🙂