Daily Log 8/20/09
August 20, 2009 § 2 Comments
I can’t wait until it is below 70 degrees in the morning! It’s just way too steamy to run at the track. I will say there are advantages to running on the treadmill. I am accurate on interval duration and accurate on the exact speed of the interval.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout – 1 minute treadmill sprints (8.5 – 10.5 mph) followed by 2 minute recovery for 15 minutes. Total time on the treadmill 25 mins. 15 (25 lb assisted) chin ups. I did these in sets of 3 – 5.
1. immediately following – syntrax nectar protein drink. after shower – green drink
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of almond blueberry crunch
3. chicken club without the bread – 3 oz chicken breast, a piece of nitrate free bacon, sliced avocado, fruit salad (watermelon, cantaloupe, green grapes)
4. another serving of almond blueberry crunch and taste testing homemade butter cream frosting, organic coffee w/organic whole milk (I had a terrible headache and thought the coffee would help)
5. 3 oz salmon, carrot slaw, slice of fresh mozzarella and tomato. A pink birthday cupcake 🙂
6. nut and seed crunch
I am still in shock that my baby girl is a year old. It is bittersweet because we will not be having other children so I am really just taking it all in and enjoying every moment.
I wanted to include a few pics in this post. The first was taken a few days after I had Simone. The second photo was taken earlier today. The last picture is of her enjoying her cake!
Tomorrow morning is lifting!