Daily Log 8/21/09
August 21, 2009 § Leave a comment
The last day of my training week….finally!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. immediately following – syntrax nectar protein drink. after shower – green drink then organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving almond blueberry crunch
3. 3 oz chicken breast, a piece of nitrate free bacon, carrot slaw
4. serving almond blueberry crunch
5. 2 egg white, 1 egg omelet w/shredded cheese, salsa, side of roasted asparagus
6. plain greek yogurt w/blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 3 workout B
All sets 3×6
barbell romanian dl w/bent over row – 50, 55, 60
alternating – partial single leg squat and wide grip lat pulldown – 70, 70, 70
alternating – prone cobra and YTWL 5, 5, 5
alternating – swiss ball crunch, prone jackknife, lateral flexion
Total time for this was 52:14 because of the long rest periods. YTWL is difficult. 5 lbs felt like it might have been too heavy at times! I could definitely increase on RDL/row next workout so I will do that.
Tomorrow is rest and relaxation. I love Saturdays!