Daily Log 8/26/09
August 26, 2009 § Leave a comment
I slept in a little bit this morning and the funny thing I noticed is I feel more tired on the mornings I don’t workout. Isn’t that strange? You’d think it would be the opposite.
Here’s my day:
1. green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk (The sad part is I just realized now I didn’t drink my protein drink this morning!)
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving Mrs Mays nut berry crunch
3. 2 egg white, 1 egg omelet w/roasted zucchini, feta cheese, watermelon
4. raw sugar snap peas and broccoli w/3 tablespoons hummus, handful of organic microwave popcorn
5. 3 oz ground chicken w/taco seasoning, 1/4 c brown rice, sprinkle of cheese, salsa, guacamole. A piece of Dove dark chocolate.
6. plain greek yogurt w/blueberries, raw walnuts, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – Kettlebell practice. 20 swings (12kg), 20 seconds rest until I reached 200. Time was 8:31 which was 2 seconds less than last time! This was tough. My legs are still screaming from the matrix yesterday. Need foam rolling right now.
Tomorrow is sprints and hoping to do 2 full chin ups!