Daily Log 8/27/09
August 27, 2009 § Leave a comment
I have good news and bad news. The bad news is I had run at the gym again this morning because it was dark outside and ragweed is at high levels. I have terrible spring and fall seasonal allergies. The good news is I did 2.5 chin ups. That’s right people!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – Workout 1
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of Mrs Mays nut berry crunch
3. 5 oz ground chicken w/taco seasoning (had to finish the chicken), sprinkle of shredded cheese, 1/2 avocado, 2 tablespoons salsa, watermelon
4. raw sugar snap peas and broccoli w/3 tablespoons of hummus
5. 1.5 servings of gluten free eggplant parmesan (will get the recipe up tomorrow)
6. nut and seed crunch bar
Workout 1 – 1 minute sprints – 8.5 – 10.7 mph, 2 minute recovery for 15 mins. Total time on the treadmill 25 mins. 2.5 chin ups, 6 chin ups with 25 lbs of assistance.
Workout 2 – TGU practice. 5 minutes TGUs w/12lb db
Tomorrow morning is lifting.