Daily Log 8/28/09
August 28, 2009 § Leave a comment
Thank god it’s Friday! I felt like it was a long week. I’ve been squeezing in playdates between school clothes shopping all week and it’s been rough. My son starts pre-k next Thursday. He’ll be going 5 half days a week instead of the 2 half days a week of preschool he did last year. It’s just flying by!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, brown rice cake. after shower – green drink, organic coffee w/organic 1% milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving Mrs Mays nut berry crunch
3. 2 egg white, 1 egg omelet w/roasted zucchini, feta cheese
4. serving Mrs Mays nut berry crunch, watermelon
5. leftover eggplant parmesan, a piece of dark chocolate
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 3, workout B
all are 3×6
barbell RDL/bent over row – 55, 60, 60
alternating – partial leg single squat – 0, 10, 10 and wide grip lat pulldown 70, 70, 80
alternating – prone cobra hold 90 secondsx3 and YTWL 5, 5, 5
superset – swiss ball crunch, incline bench reverse crunches, lateral flexion
Total time was 50:40.
Tomorrow I am going to enjoy my day off!