Daily Log 8/31/09
August 31, 2009 § 2 Comments
I can’t believe it’s the last day of August! My favorite time of year is rapidly approaching. I love the cool temps in the fall because it’s perfect running weather. I’m not sure if it’s temporary or the beginning of a downward spiral but this morning’s temp was 62 degrees. Fabulous!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – Workout 1
1. immediately following – syntrax nectar protein drink. after shower – green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving Mrs May’s nut berry crunch
3. leftover Indian food. chickpeas in a sauce of spices and ginger over basmati rice and a piece of naan
4. piece of Thai beef jerky, sticky rice, watermelon
5. dark meat roasted chicken, roasted asparagus
6. 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, a few sliced strawberries, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout 1 – spin class. Let me just say that she really kicked butt today. I mean I was wiping sweat every 2 seconds and I even looked at the clock which I NEVER do! It sort of reminded me of when I first started taking the class how I would pray I could make it to the end and I would be so proud of myself when I did!
Workout 2 – Swing baby swing! 200 swings 20 reps/20 seconds rest with a 12kg bell in 8:46. Shaving seconds off my time every time. That must be a good sign. I was definitely sweating profusely after this.
Tomorrow is New Rules of Lifting for Women and the dreaded matrix! Hurts so good. 🙂