Daily Log 9/2/09
September 2, 2009 § 5 Comments
Well I am relieved to report that my son’s first day of school went extremely well. No crying and he had a great time! I, on the other hand, was just a stress ball. Very few things stress me out and this is one of them. I think between the caffeine boost and the first day of school stress, I could feel my energy just drop. I relaxed this afternoon and that seemed to help tremendously.
Here’s my day:
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of almond blueberry crunch
3. 3 oz Thai beef jerky, sticky rice, cantaloupe
4. handful veggie fries, raw sugar snap peas w/3 tablespoons hummus
5. 3 oz shrimp Thai green curry w/baby eggplant and bamboo shoots over 1/4 cup brown rice
6. plain greek yogurt, a few strawberries, nut and seed crunch
Workout– Kettlebell swings. 200 in sets of 20/20 seconds rest with a 12kg. Time was 8:35. That is 9 seconds less than when I did this on Monday night. I am shocked. I really shouldn’t be though because I was working HARD. Probably sweating more in 8 minutes 35 seconds than I am running on the treadmill for 25 minutes. No joke. If you think you can’t get a killer workout in less than 9 minutes, think again!
Tomorrow is sprints and chin ups!
Just for fun, here’s a few photos from the first day of school. Ignore the Wii wires hanging from my TV! I tell my husband to take them down all the time!