Daily Log 9/3/09
September 3, 2009 § Leave a comment
Very happy the week is almost over. I’m SO looking forward to a 3-day weekend but no spin class Monday morning. 😦
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. immediately following – syntrax nectar protein drink. after shower – green drink, green tea
2. tall nonfat latte from starbucks w/cinnamon and a packet of raw sugar, almond berry crunch
3. 2 egg white, 1 egg omelet w/roasted zuchini and red bell pepper, feta cheese, cantaloupe
4. handful of almond berry crunch
5. leftover Thai green curry with shrimp, baby eggplants, and bamboo shoots over 1/4 cup brown rice, a pear
6. plain greek yogurt w/3 sliced strawberries, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – 1 minute sprints (9 – 10.7 mph), 2 minute recovery for 15 minutes. Total time on the treadmill 25 mins. 3 chin ups then 8 chin ups w/25 lbs of assistance.
I was supposed to do TGU practice tonight but my sinuses were bothering me so I rinsed them out with the neti-pot and I am taking it easy.
Tomorrow morning is lifting!