Daily Log 9/8/09
September 8, 2009 § Leave a comment
It has been a rough few days. My son seems to be much better now but my daughter still has a fever. We’ve been getting through the day okay but the nights are rough. That’s when fevers spike. I hope it breaks tonight but it could be another rough one. I missed my workout this morning but did squeeze it in late afternoon.
Here’s my day:
1. green drink, organic coffee w/organic milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of almond blueberry crunch
3. 1 egg white, 1 egg, on a small corn tortilla, sprinkle of shredded cheese, salsa, a pear
4. Mrs Mays snack bar, watermelon
5. leftover eggplant parmesan
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 3, workout A
one arm db snatch 12, 15, 20
alternating db single leg deadlift 15, 15, 20 and barbell bent over row 55, 60, 65
alternating db overhead squat 5/10, 5/10, 8/12 (meant to use the 15 but messed that up) and db incline bench press 15, 15, 20
alternating 90 second plank hold and reverse wood chop 30, 40, 40
This portion of the workout was 52:36.
The matrix (24 squats, 12 lunges, 12 lunge jumps, 24 squat jumps) – round 1 was the same as last week 2:52. Rested for 2:52, then round 2 was 2:47.
Tomorrow morning I have nothing planned and that’s good because I’m sure my daughter will need me. Tomorrow night is kettlebell practice.