Daily Log 9/10/09
September 10, 2009 § 2 Comments
The last few days have been so hectic for me but the good news is that my daughter’s fever is gone so I can breathe a sigh of relief. I’ve managed to keep the eating in check while all this craziness was going on which is always tough for me.
Here’s my day:
1. green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of almond blueberry crunch
3. 1 egg, 1 egg white over small corn tortilla w/shredded cheese, salsa, watermelon
4. syntrax nectar protein drink, a pear
5. 3 oz chicken breast, roasted asparagus, 1/4 cup brown rice
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout– kettlebell practice. 1 and 2 handed swings and cleans with the 12kg bell. I did a variation of things and took a 20 second rest in between sets. This took me just under 12 minutes.
Tomorrow is New Rules of Lifting for Women. It’s my last workout in Phase 3. Only 4 phases left!
Also wanted to include 2 pictures of how the “quest to be lean” is going. The first one was taken this morning. The second was taken after Tuesday’s workout. Anyone have guesses on my bodyfat %? It ranges from 17 – 19% on a bodyfat scale and those aren’t the most accurate.