Daily Log 9/11/09
September 12, 2009 § Leave a comment
I am relieved this rough week is coming to an end. I’m so off my regular schedule now though. I have been going to sleep later and getting up later. I had to do today’s workout in the evening because I just couldn’t get up.
Here’s my day:
1. green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving almond berry crunch
3. 1 egg, 1 egg white on small corn tortilla w/shredded cheese and salsa, watermelon
4. Mrs Mays nut and berry bar, a pear
5. chicken and black bean chipotle chili, 1/4 cup brown rice, a piece of chocolate
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 3, workout B
barbell RDL/bent over row – 65, 65, 70
alternating partial leg single squat 0, 10, 10 and wide grip lat pulldown 70, 80, 80
alternating prone cobra 90 second holdsx3 and YTWL 5, 5, 5
superset – swiss ball crunch, hip flexion, lateral flexion
This took 48:17 and it’s the last workout in Phase 3! Moving on to Phase 4 next week.
Saturday I’ll be doing sprint intervals and chin ups and FedEx is expected to deliver my 8kg kettlebell!