Daily Log 9/15/09
September 15, 2009 § Leave a comment
Day 2 of getting up early again and it wasn’t any easier! Good thing I just put it out of my mind and got up. Just do it! No whining just hard work!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving of almond blueberry crunch
3. 1 egg, 1 egg white omelet w/roasted red pepper, zucchini, red onion, feta cheese
4. veggie fries
5. lentil and collard green stew (tastes better than it sounds)
6. plain greek yogurt w/blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 4, workout A
2 sets of 8
front squat push press – 50, 50
alternating – step up 12, 15 and db one point row 12, 15
alternating – static lunge rear foot elevated 12, 15 and push ups
alternating – 45 degree plank 120 second holdx2 and cable horizontal wood chop 30, 40
This took about 35 minutes. So much better than an hour in phase 3. Ugh those planks! I’m definitely getting stronger in doing them though.
Tomorrow morning I will sleep in and fit in a kettlebell practice session during the day.