Daily Log 9/23/09
September 23, 2009 § Leave a comment
I slept a little later than usual this morning and squeezed in kettlebell practice while my son was at school.
Here’s my day:
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee with organic milk
2. plain kefir with scoop Miracle Reds, serving of almond blueberry crunch
3. leftover curry with rotisserie chicken breast, 1/4 cup white rice
4. Mrs Mays nut, seed, fruit bar
5. roasted butternut squash soup, a piece of dark chocolate
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – kettlebell practice. 5 minutes TGUs with 8kg, then 1 and 2 handed swings and a few cleans an presses. Total time was less than 15 minutes.
I am undecided for tomorrow. Technically I already did sprints this week because spin class was cancelled on Monday and that’s what I did in it’s place. I am going to sleep on it.
I will be posting my roasted butternut squash soup recipe shortly so look out for that!