Daily Log 9/24/09
September 24, 2009 § Leave a comment
One day closer to the weekend and to my hot tub getting fixed. So thrilled!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup plain kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving almond blueberry crunch
3. 2 egg omelet w/roasted green pepper, zucchini, red onion, feta cheese
4. veggie fries, candy corns (snack of champions)
5. leftover roasted butternut squash soup
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – treadmill sprints. I took it easy today because I already did my 1x per week sprints on Monday plus it was 200% humidity in the gym this morning. 1 minute sprints to 10 mph followed by 2 minute recovery. 5 chin ups (that’s right people!), took a break then did 3 more chin ups. After another break I did 4 chin ups with 25lbs of assistance.
Tomorrow morning is lifting and my last day of the training week!