Daily Log 9/28/09
September 28, 2009 § Leave a comment
This has been a long day. I’ll be happy when I can finally go to sleep. This morning there was a subsitute spin instructor again and I found out it was because the regular instructor took a high school teaching position and will no longer be there! The guy that is going to replace her going forward I am not a fan of at all. So much for that! I think it’s time to re-arrange my schedule anyway, so I’ll figure out what I’m going to do.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – spin class
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic 1%milk
2. 1 cup plain kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, serving almond blueberry crunch
3. 4 oz homemade chicken salad on an ezekial wrap, a pear
4. part skim mozzarella cheese stick, cantaloupe
5. leftover spaghetti squash and Barilla Plus spaghetti with meatballs
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of local honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Tomorrow is lifting.