Daily Log 10/5/09
October 5, 2009 § Leave a comment
I managed to roll myself out of bed this morning to get to my weekly spin class. Believe me it was difficult. Sore spots are popping up all over and to top it off I seem to be fighting something off. Great!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – spin class
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, almond blueberry crunch
3. leftover Indian food – lentil broth based soup, chole peshwari (chickpeas) over rice, w/naan, cantaloupe
4. handful cashews, a pear
5. 2 eggs, raw milk cheddar cheese, salsa in an ezekial wrap, green grapes, a piece of dark chcolate
6. 4 oz plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts,squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
I taped up my hand and did some swings, a few cleans/presses, and snatches. I only managed 2 snatches on the side with the torn callous. I know I know, I must be into punishment or something. I just don’t want too much time to pass before I pick up the kettlebell.
Anyway, tomorrow the plan is to lift but I may just postpone until Wednesday or longer if I’m not feeling better.