Daily Log 10/8/09
October 8, 2009 § 2 Comments
This morning I woke up feeling much better. All that chili pepper therapy has stopped the illness in it’s tracks. I missed yesterday’s post because I had to get my hair done and was just too tired. After going back and forth about whether I should cut it shorter to make my life easier, I just decided on a trim. The only pro to cutting my hair would be to show off the results of all those chin ups I’ve been doing lately. 🙂 Here’s a pic.
a.m. – workout
1. green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup plain kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, cashews
3. leftover 2 bean chipotle chili over 1/4 cup white rice (I added a raw thai chili to this also)
4. cantaloupe, Mrs Mays bar
5. shrimp, broccoli, rice noodle stir fry
6. plain greek yogurt, blueberries, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – kettlebell practice 30 seconds of swings/1 minute rest for 10 rounds. Swings in the work period went from 20 to 22 as the sets went on. 219 swings total w/12kg. 5 minutes TGU practice w/8kg.
Tomorrow I will probably do workout B of New Rules of Lifting for Women so I can be done with phase 4!