Daily Log 10/11/09
October 11, 2009 § Leave a comment
Today was absolutely beautiful weather and I had a lovely day with my family celebrating my upcoming birthday. We went out for an early dinner and had cake my sister brought from Carlo’s Bakery in Hoboken, TLC’s “cake boss”. Yum!
Here’s my day:
organic coffee w/organic whole milk
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, cashews
3. shrimp cocktail (leftover from last night’s hot tub party ;-)), chicken salad in an ezekial wrap
4. scallops, shrimp, fried rice, lo mein, vegetables, unsweetened iced tea
5. a piece of cake – vanilla cake, hazelnut filling, chocolate fudge frosting
Workout – kettlebell practice – swings, c&p, snatch – 13 minutes, then 5 minutes TGU practice w/8kg
Tomorrow is spin class.
Here is a photo of us at the restaurant.