Daily Log 10/12/09
October 12, 2009 § Leave a comment
It always seems there is SO much going on at all times that I can barely fit everything in but I did the best I could today and it worked out.
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup strawberry kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, cashews
3. 3 oz roasted chicken breast, 1/2 of a large sweet potato
4. mozzarella cheese stick, cantaloupe
5. shrimp salad in an ezekial wrap, serving of Amy’s low sodium tomato soup
6. a piece of birthday cake, veggie fries
Workout – 45 min spin class, chin ups
Tomorrow starts Phase 5 of New Rules of Lifting for Women and I get to look forward to doing “the matrix” once again. Oh joy! In other news, I will be receiving my 16kg kettlebell on Wednesday :).