Daily Log 10/15/09
October 15, 2009 § Leave a comment
I caught up on some major sleep last night getting about 9 hours of rest. I didn’t get up to do those sprints this morning though so that means I have to do them on Saturday.
Here’s my day:
1. green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup plain kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, cashews
3. 3 oz shrimp salad in an ezekial wrap, serving of low sodium Amy’s tomato bisque soup
4. vanilla greek yogurt w/sliced half of a banana, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, green tea
5. leftover Thai shrimp and vegetable curry over 1/4 cup brown rice
6. nut and seed crunch bar, veggie fries
Workout – kettlebell practice – 2 handed swings w/16kg. 161 reps in 7:33. Then clean and press practice, and snatches 3 sets of 4.
Tomorrow is New Rules of Lifting for Women workout B for Phase 5.