Daily Log 10/16/09
October 16, 2009 § Leave a comment
So happy it’s finally Friday. I got 7 hours of sleep last night so I am pretty much caught up. I now have to fight off this cold I’ve had for a few days. During my workout I actually blew my nose during rest periods. There is never a dull moment!
Here’s my day:
a.m. – workout
1. syntrax nectar protein drink, brown rice cake, green drink, organic coffee w/organic whole milk
2. 1 cup plain kefir w/scoop Miracle Reds, cashews
3. leftover green Thai shrimp curry w/vegetables, over 1/4 cup brown rice
4. mozzarella cheese stick, a pear
5. millet, sauteed vegetables, chickpeas stuffed into portabella mushroom cap and baked, steamed broccoli
6. plain greek yogurt, raw walnuts, squeeze of honey, nut and seed crunch bar
Workout – New Rules of Lifting for Women, Phase 5, workout B
barbell romanian DL/bent over row – 65, 75, 75
alternating partial single leg squat 10, 10, 10 and wide grip lat pulldown 80, 90, 90
alternating prone cobra and YTWL 5, 8, 8
superset swiss ball crunch, prone jackknife, lateral flexion
Time was 52:47. The rest periods are longer than I prefer so this workout seemed to take forever.
Tomorrow I am supposed to make up those sprints from earlier in the week but if my nose keeps running like this I may have to skip it or do some swings. Tomorrow is also my future sister in law’s bridal shower and the viewing for my sister’s friend that killed herself. It should be a day filled with a roller coaster of emotions. I’ll be happy when it’s Sunday and I can rest.