Holiday Wish List
November 19, 2009 § 5 Comments
Well, folks it’s that time of year again! The time of year when I have to choose a few things I would really like to have. Every year, instead of buying for everyone for the holidays, the adults pick a name out of a hat on Thanksgiving day and you just buy for that person. The limit is usually $150 – $200. Before Christmas, we all figure out who has who but it’s still fun. We each come up with a list so everyone has an idea of what to get. My list is ALWAYS fitness or food related and this year is no exception.
Here’s my list in no particular order:
- Vibram Five Fingers $75 – 90 depending on style
- TRX Suspension Trainer $150
- MD gray series 10kg kettlebell
- Book: The China Study $12
- Book: Madhur Jaffrey’s Quick and Easy Indian Cooking $14
- 1 inch wide superband from Perform Better $15.95
- athletic socks
- iTunes gift card
- Teavana tea – White Ayurvedic Chai mixed with Samurai Chai Mate or a gift card. This blend tastes like cinnamon red hots. It’s amazing!
- Vegetarian Times magazine subscription
I’m sure there will be other things I’d add to the list at some point, but that’s what I can think of off the top of my head. What are you asking for? I’d love to hear!