Things I’m Thankful For
November 25, 2009 § Leave a comment
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it’s just about being with family, sharing a good meal, and remembering the things that are most important. Although I truly am thankful every single day, I wanted to share my list with you (in no particular order).
I am thankful:
- My kids are healthy.
- I have a supportive husband and a happy marriage.
- For the supportive people in my life.
- My body keeps up with all the physical demands I put on it, and I am DEMANDING! 🙂
- I realized life is too short to make excuses. You’re only fooling yourself people!
- My husband’s work schedule is flexible so I can volunteer at my son’s school as often as I can.
- That my son gets excited about helping me cook. Cooking is near and dear to my heart.
- That I’ve met so many like minded people on Twitter who inspire me every day!
That’s my list. Short and sweet. I think focusing on the positive and always being thankful brings more of that into your life, so be thankful for something every single day. Happy Thanksgiving to you!